These tabletop and stand alone units deliver fast, uniform and high resolution exposures using long lasting LED light strips. In addition to the fast exposure times and fine line detail, this unit will reduce your set up times, energy costs and overall cost of ownership.
Unlike expensive metal-halide bulbs that require regular replacements, run at high temperatures and require startup and cool down time, the LED strips operate at much lower temperatures, can last over 50,000 hours and start and stop immediately with the touch of a button. Workhorse has also taken the lead by offering their line of exposure units at the most affordable price on the market.
- Easy to operate digital control timer
- Powerful, oil-free vacuum pump
- Flexible neoprene blanket to ensure film to screen contact
- Gas shock operated blanket frame for easy opening
- Large exposing surface capable of holding up to 25″ x 36″ frames
|Max Screen Size||20" x 24"||25" x 36"||34" x 50"|
|120V, 60Hz, 5 amps||115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps||120V, 60Hz, 6 Amps|
|Dimensions||37" x 37" x 6"||41" x 43" x 6"||58" x 48" x 6"|