The Pink Stuff is a vicious dehazer and degreaser that cleans mesh of stains with less noticeable odor and works better than most hazardous stain removers. It leaves your screen printing fabric free of all oils and contaminants, which will reduce the incidence of pinholes.
- Remove all ink residue and emulsion from the screen.
- Brush The Pink Stuff on the ink side of a WET screen.
- Use a brush or scrub pad on BOTH sides of the screen
- Set aside for 1 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with high pressure water, spraying from the bottom to top, on the print side of the screen.
- Reverse screen and high pressure rinse
- Then use low pressure water and flood rinse the complete screen
- Allow screen to dry before coating.