Are you looking for the household cleaner? Click Here: Amazon.com
“The Pink Stuff” is a viscous ghost/image stain remover and degreaser that is designed for all ink systems. This product removes stains with less noticeable odor and works better than most paste stain removers. “The Pink Stuff” can be used for degreasing and wetting all types of screen fabrics, including polyester, nylon, and stainless steel. “The Pink Stuff” leaves the fabric free of oils, contaminants, and residues, which will ruin the emulsion coating. “The Pink Stuff” will reduce the incidence of “pin-holes” and “fish-eyes” when coating your screen with emulsion. “The Pink Stuff” is perfect for use on brand new fabric (mesh). Its micro-particles will abrade (roughen) and prepare new mesh for production.
- Easy To Use
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
- Pleasant Odor
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- High Load Capacity To Reduce Usage
- Non-Hazardous / Non-Corrosive
- Mesh Safe
- Contains A Proprietary Mesh Protector
- Ideal For Use On New Fabric
- Remove all ink residue and emulsion from the screen.
- Brush The Pink Stuff on the ink side of a WET screen.
- Use a brush or scrub pad on BOTH sides of the screen
- Set aside for 1 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with high pressure water, spraying from the bottom to top, on the print side of the screen.
- Reverse screen and high pressure rinse
- Then use low pressure water and flood rinse the complete screen
- Allow screen to dry before coating.
Download Safety Data Sheet
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product! It works, you can't ask for anything else!