SAATI Ultrafix CA products are spray-activated 1-part frame adhesives used to adhere screen mesh to all types of frames.
- Spray-activated cyanoacrylate (CA) adhesive
- Mounts screen mesh onto aluminum, steel, iron, plastic-coated, and wood frames
- CA100 adhesive suitable for mesh counts from 196 to 355
- CA150 adhesive suitable for mesh counts from 17 to 230
- Cures instantly with spray activator - speeds up production!
- Requires no mixing
- Good resistance to water and solvents
- Reaches peak performance immediately upon curing
- Can be removed from stretching system and pressed into production immediately
Directions For Use
To obtain optimal adhesion, degrease the frame. Stretch the fabric over the frame providing good contact between the two. Squeeze a thin bead of adhesive onto fabric around the frame perimeter and spread evenly. Lightly spray with the adhesive Activator. Release tension and remove the screen from the stretching system.
Health And Safety
Before using, refer to appropriate Safety Data Sheets. Contact SAATI at info.US@saati.com to request SDS.
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, SAATI chemical products will maintain their original properties for two years from the date of production.