SAATI Direct Prep 2 mesh degreaser and wetting agent
SaatiChem Direct Prep 2 is more than just a screen degreaser. It also includes a wetting agent, making the screen more “wet-able” than an untreated, or simply degreased screen. This unique ready-to-use degreaser + wetting agent will improve the wet strength of your stencils during development, giving you better detail and stronger stencils during print runs. Reduces fisheyes and pinholes, and improves film lamination and the coating and bonding of direct photoemulsions. Screens treated with Direct Prep 2 can hold an unbroken sheet of water on their surface when rinsing, for completely uniform stencil adhesion. Will not settle or separate. Non-hazardous and biodegradable.
- After initial fabric roughening, use with each reuse of synthetic monofilament mesh.
- Use to prepare new multifiliament and stainless steel mesh
- Dyed color ensures complete rinse from mesh.
- Highly recommended for use with direct photopolymer emulsions.
- Apply with a nylon or polyester brush.
Recommended for use with Saati HiTex screen mesh
Gallon or Quart container