Chromaline TexTac is a water-based, pressure-sensitive adhesive designed for adhering textiles to pallets in the screen printing process. TexTac provides consistent registration without transferring to the garment. A single application may hold hundreds of garments before it is necessary to reapply.
- Retains Tack for 400 Shirts or More
- Eliminates Over-Spray onto Floor, Equipment & Air
- Water-Based = More Environmentally Friendly
- Maintains a Healthier work place
- One Gallon Replaces 4-5 Cases of Aerosol Containers = huge savings!
- Freeze/Thaw Stable
- View User Guide
- View SDS
Bottom Line: For nearly 20 years, TexTac has helped shops save money. Switching from aerosol spray tack to TexTac not only positively impacts your bottom line, it spares your lungs.
Apply pallet paper to a clean pallet, apply a THIN layer of TexTac, flash dry it, then start printing. Don't reapply every time - use a damp sponge to roll excess lint off of the adhesive. TexTac will stay bonded to the pallet tape and is re-exposed. Flash dry and keep printing. You might be able to repeat this all week before removing the pallet tape and applying another teaspoon of TexTac!