WM Plastics Brite White
Brite White is an economical, general purpose white that provides good coverage and some bleed resistance on cotton/poly blends. Even though it's an economy white, its soft body still allows it to print as easily as any premium white.
Use for direct printing on light, medium and dark colored garments - cotton/poly blends.
- Great Body
- Fast Flashing
- Super Bright
- Good opacity
- Good bleed resistance
- Washes up with any plastisol cleaner
- Bleed resistance: Good
- Opacity: High
- Store at 65-80F
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Mesh: 86-300
- Stencil: Any direct emulsion or capillary film
- Can be printed wet-on-wet
- Squeegee: Sharp, Medium to Hard, 45 degree angle
- Flash: 700F for 3 seconds. Just enough so the surface is tack free.
- Fusion/Curing: 325F for 1-1.5 minutes. Oven temp can be increased and dwell time decrease. For heat presses use 390F for 8 seconds
- Curable Reducer I10-9906 to reduce viscosity
- G&S Base I10-1020 to improve stretch
- Puff Additive I10-9903
- Soft Hand Base I10-0111 to extend color.
Note: If ink rubs off on a white cloth, or cracks, temp and/or dwell time should be increased. Do not dry clean, and always test on fabric to be printed!