WM Plastics Sun White
Sun White is an economy cotton white, formulated for printers looking for a nice cotton white without a high price. The combination of coverage and ease of printing makes this an ideal cotton white for any shop.
Use for direct printing on light, medium and dark colored garments - 100% cottons.
- Creamy body
- Fast Flashing
- Bright White
- Excellent Printablility
- Soft Hand
- Washes up with any plastisol cleaner
- Bleed resistance: None
- Opacity: High
- Store at 65-80F
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Mesh: 86-280
- Stencil: Any direct emulsion or capillary film
- Can be printed wet-on-wet
- Squeegee: Sharp, Medium to Hard, 45 degree angle
- Flash: 700F for 6 seconds. Just enough so the surface is tack free.
- Fusion/Curing: 325F for 1-1.5 minutes. Oven temp can be increased and dwell time decrease. For heat presses use 390F for 8 seconds
- Curable Reducer I10-9906 to reduce viscosity
- G&S Base I10-1020 to improve stretch
- Puff Additive I10-9903
- Soft Hand Base I10-0111 to extend color.
Note: If ink rubs off on a white cloth, or cracks, temp and/or dwell time should be increased. Do not dry clean, and always test on fabric to be printed!