CCI Citra-Paste Ink Degradent is a semi-viscous, water soluble cleaner for the removal of a variety of inks, especially plastisol and water based inks, without attacking the emulsion.
- Card excessive ink from the screen.
- Apply CITRA-PASTE to the ink side of the screen.
- Use a non-abrasive scrub brush or pad to agitate both sides of the screen.
- Starting at the bottom of the screen, high pressure water rinse all ink residue from the screen.
- For saving the artwork (stencil), use above application, but use a low-pressure flood rinse in place of a high pressure rinse.
*Check with your local sanitation district regarding limitations on inks that are to be rinsed before washing them into drain.