CCI Citra-Paste Ink Degradant is a semi-viscous, water soluble cleaner for the removal of a variety of inks, especially plastisol and water based inks, without attacking the emulsion.
Can be used for total removal of inks before reclaiming the screen. For reclamation, this product can be diluted 50/50 with water and still maintain excellent cleaning power.
- Low Odor
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- High Solvency
- High Load Capacity To Reduce Usage
- Will Not Attack Cyanoacrylate (Instant) Adhesives
- Card excessive ink from the screen.
- Apply CITRA-PASTE to the ink side of the screen.
- Use a non-abrasive scrub brush or pad to agitate both sides of the screen.
- Starting at the bottom of the screen, high pressure water rinse all ink residue from the screen.
- For saving the artwork (stencil), use above application, but use a low-pressure flood rinse in place of a high pressure rinse.
*Check with your local sanitation district regarding limitations on inks that are to be rinsed before washing them into drain.