A high-modulus, low-elongation monofilament polyester screen printing fabric with a proprietary surface treatment ideal for all traditional applications.
Key Product Characteristics:
- High tension, low elongation, optimally performing monofilament ployester
- Superior stencil adhestion, resulting in less stencil breakdown on press, delivering longer print runs far beyond other conventional treated fabrics.
- Shorter exposure times, due to increased stencil adhesion.
- Holds finer detail with no compromise in stencil durability. [halftones, fine lines etc.]
- Most cases, no degreasing pretreatment required prior to stencil processing.
Benefits of surface treatment:
- Improved adhesion characteristics of small halftone dots and fine lines
- Even and consistent surface characteristics, enhanced for extreme durability
- Excellent ink release properties
- Ready-to-use, the degreasing process can be eliminated
- Applied to fabrics in widths up to 120"
- Safe under exposure with all emulsion/film types: Diazo, Dual Cure, and Photopolymer
- Excellent for use with abrasive printing conditions, inks and pastes
- Excellent performance on virgin fabric
The Atmospheric Plasma Process:
- It is a plasma technology that is highly innovative in the field of textiles surface treatments. It is based on a DBD electric discharge [Dielectric Barrier Discharge] where an electrical discharge between two electrodes ionizes the air surrounding the electrodes. This process modifies the fabric at a nano scale.
Sold by the yard, 5 yd minimum.
Thread counts from 110 to 420
White and Yellow
Plain and Twill weave.