WM Plastics Titan Poly White
Titan Poly White is our best bleed resistant white and the best choice for garments that are prone to dye migration. While the body of this white is heavier than our other whites, it still prints easily, lays down flat and provides a soft feel.
Use for direct printing on medium to dark colored garments - cotton/poly, & 100% polyester. Please note that tightly woven nylon garments will require a nylon additive for adhesion
- Great body
- Made with non-migrating pigments
- Maintains viscosity during runs
- Great Coverage
- Fast Flashing
- Super Bright
- Outstanding opacity for for great coverage
- Best bleed resistance of all WM Plastics whites
- Washes up with any plastisol cleaner
- Bleed resistance: Extreme!
- Opacity: Extreme!
- Store at 65-80F
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Mesh: 86-110
- Stencil: Any direct emulsion or capillary film
- Can be printed wet-on-wet
- Squeegee: Rounded, Medium to Hard, 45 degree angle
- Flash: 700F for 2 seconds. Just enough so the surface is tack free.
- Fusion/Curing: 300F for 1-1.5 minutes. Oven temp can be increased and dwell time decrease. For heat presses use 390F for 8 seconds
- Curable Reducer I10-9906 to reduce viscosity
- G&S Base I10-1020 to improve stretch
- Puff Additive I10-9903
- Soft Hand Base I10-0111 to extend color.
- Additives will reduce bleed resistance
Note: If ink rubs off on a white cloth, or cracks, temp and/or dwell time should be increased. Do not dry clean, and always test on fabric to be printed!