Soft Cotton White is our premium cotton white, formulated for the printers who want the softest feeling white possible. When printed through high mesh counts this white provides a feel that could be mistaken for water-base. The combination of opacity, extreme soft feel and ease of printing makes this white stand above all other cotton whites in today’s industry. For direct printing on light, medium, and dark colored cotton garments.
- Creamy body
- Fast flashing
- Intensely bright
- Excellent printability
- Extremely soft hand
- Washes up with any plastisol cleaner
- Bleed resistance: None
- Opacity: High
- Storage: Ideally 65°F-85°F.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Mesh: 86-305
- Stencil: Any direct or capillary film
- Wet-on-Wet printing OK
- Squeegee: Sharp. Medium to Hard, 45° angle
- Flashing: 700°F for 6 seconds. Just enough so the surface is tack-free
- Fusion/Curing: 325°F/160°C for 1 - 1.5 minutes. Higher temp/shorter time OK.
- Heat Press: 390°F/195°C for 8 seconds
PVC inks are thermoplastic compounds that require heat to fuse or cure.
If ink rubs off on a white cloth or cracks, temperature and/or dwell time should be increased.
Do not dry clean
Always test on fabric to be printed.